Matte - Rack Integrated System
The XR Series combines the ONE MX with the integrated Trax Rail System that allows for unique and personal customization above your truck bed cover. The RetraxONE XR combines strong, durable polycarbonate with a powerful and incredible scratch resistant matte finish paired with a low-profile patented design that streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm seal. The XR Series optimizes cargo capacity with the cover open or closed, providing the ultimate versatility in cargo management. The Trax Rail System will work with most T-slot accessories from Yakima, Thule, Rhino Rack, and many more offering endless possibilities (Accessories Sold Separately). Pairing the Trax Rail System with accessories offers double the cargo capacity. This unique technology frees up the hitch with the ability to mount bikes, coolers, outdoor gear and more on top of the bed cover by combining the Trax Rail system with the t-slot accessories.
- Low Profile Design
- Increased Cargo Capacity Above & Below the Cover
- Compatible with most T-slot accessories
- Maintains functionality of the cover with loaded cargo
- Opens/Closes Easily One Handed
- Key Lockable In Any Position
- Sealed Ball Bearing Roller Design
- Unlimited Hauling Flexibility
- Matte One Piece Polycarbonate Construction
- Great For 5th Wheel Towing
- Scratch Resistant Matte Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- T-slot Accessories Sold Separately
Product Warranty Period
1 Year Full Warranty
Retrax makes every effort to assure that its products meet high quality and durability standards to the original retail consumer/purchaser of our products that each product be free from defects in materials and workmanship. The RetraxONE XR has a 1 year full warranty, then a limited lifetime warranty after the first year at a prorated price unless specified otherwise. This warranty is to the original owner and is non-transferable.
Installation & Resources
Please feel free to make use of the RetraxOne XR installation instructions below to assist you with the installation of your RetraxOne XR. You will find a printed installation instructions to help guide you through the simple process.
If you have further questions or need technical assistance with the install of any RetraxOne XR, please call one of our knowledgeable installation experts at 1-800-206-4070 or send us a message and we will be happy to assist you.
- How Does The Polycarbonate Series Work?
- Where is the Serial Number Located on The Polycarbonate Series?
- What Is It Made Of?
- Will It Keep The Bed Dry?
- How Does It Lock?
- Will It Improve My Gas Mileage?
- How Will It Be Installed?
- If I Have Deck or Utility Rails Do They Have to be Removed for Installation?
- Is It Compatible With Other OE and Aftermarket Accessories?
- How Does The Polycarbonate Series PowerTrax Work?
How Does The Polycarbonate Series Work?
Where is the Serial Number Located on The Polycarbonate Series?
What Is It Made Of?
Will It Keep The Bed Dry?
How Does It Lock?
Will It Improve My Gas Mileage?
Try the Gas Calculator to estimate your savings and return based on your driving needs.
How Will It Be Installed?
If I Have Deck or Utility Rails Do They Have to be Removed for Installation?
Is It Compatible With Other OE and Aftermarket Accessories?
How Does The Polycarbonate Series PowerTrax Work?
The RetraxOne XR application guide will assist you in identifying the RetraxOne XR retractable tonneau cover that is made for your pick-up truck. Please feel free to select the RetraxOne XR application that is right for you by making use of the make, year, model and truck bed size of your truck.
If you have questions about which RetraxOne XR truck bed cover is the best fit for your truck, please call us at 1-800-206-4070 or contact us and we will be happy to assist you.